Shaquille O'Neal / Dwight Howard 08-09 SP Rookie Threads Dual Threads Patch Card

Shaquille O'Neal / Dwight Howard 08-09 SP Rookie Threads Dual Threads Patch Card
Shaquille O'Neal and Dwight Howard are two of my most favorite NBA players.

Both have similar power games, are funny, charismatic and both donned the Superman persona.

A dual autographed card featuring these two is my dream card. However, that will remain a dream because none have been produced. Blame that for Shaq being a Topps exclusive while Howard, an Upper Deck exclusive.

With Panini being the sole manufacturer of NBA cards nowadays, it might still be possible. For the meantime, I settled for the next best card available, a dual patch card.

This is my first patch card featuring them both and I intend to collect as many as I can. 

Shaquille O'Neal / Dwight Howard 08-09 SP Rookie Threads Dual Threads patch card.



Both patches are multi-colored with multiple breaks. It's more beautiful in person.

Got this off eBay.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...